KUER has a new project that we're calling The Hive Mind. We want you to tell us what you think we should report on. No subject is too stupid or simple - we get it - this stuff can be complicated. Submit your questions below!
We don't have a specific question this month, but we're always looking for your suggestions. Tell us what you want KUER reporters to investigate in the box below, and we'll look into it!
How does this work?
Step 1: We'll ask you for your questions about a certain topic. No question is too stupid or simple - we get it - this stuff can be complicated.
Step 2: We'll choose the top 3 questions that we think should be investigated and then open up a voting round. You'll be able to vote for your favorite question.
Step 3: We'll answer the question! If you submitted the winning question, we may contact you for an interview (but you can always decline).
Check out some of our previous "Hive Mind" stories:
- Hive Mind: How Many Of Those New Apartments Downtown Are Affordable?
- Hive Mind: How Much Affordable Housing Is Enough?
- Hive Mind: Are Tiny Houses A Feasible Option To Increase Affordable Housing?
- How Much Influence Does The Gun Lobby Have On Utah's Lawmakers? We Asked A Former Congressman.
- National Parks: Fee Hikes For Repairs Won't Do Enough, Public Tells Federal Agency