Results from the 2014 Mid-Term Elections
KUER’s news team was on the ground Tuesday night covering the election results with a 2014 Mid-Term Election Live Blog featuring minute by minute updates throughout the evening. The results continued to pour in late into the evening, but KUER's news team was right there to catch the story. Here are some of the results of the 2014 Mid-Term Election:
- Republican Sean Reyes Will Remain Attorney General
- Republican Mia Love Defeated Democrat Doug Owens in 4th Congressional District
- Republican Incumbent Jason Chaffetz Holds onto 3rd Congressional District Seat
- Republican Chris Stewart Gets Another Term in 2nd Congressional District
- Republican Rob Bishop Won Reelection for 1st Congressional District
Visit KUER's Mid-Term Elections page for updates and stories on the results.