VideoWest at the ReelAbilities Film Festival
Join VideoWest and the Salt Lake City ReelAbilities Film Festival on May 18th for an evening of documentary shorts that share the lives of people with different abilities. The hour-long screening will be followed by a panel discussion with filmmakers and some people featured in the films.
The event is free and open to the public.
The hour-long shorts program includes:
- Ties the Room Together (VideoWest)
- Everything is Incredible (Tyler Bastian)
- Project Listen (Matt Jensen & Jake Featherstone)
- Fallen Tree (VideoWest)
- A Good Life, Too (The Good Line)
- Keith Gabel (Vita Brevis Films)
- Gerda (VideoWest)
- Warren (Spencer Merrick)
- Paralyze Me (VideoWest)
The Salt Lake ReelAbilities Film Festival runs May 18 - May 21. Find out more information on this and other screenings.