A quick Utah voters guide to the 2022 midterm election
Ballots are in the mail, Utah voters! Here’s a quick guide to help you do your part for democracy.
📅 First, a few important dates:
- Oct. 25 - This is when early in-person voting begins if you aren’t into the mail ballot.
- Oct. 28 - This is the last day you can register to vote online.
- Nov. 7 - Are you mailing your ballot? Make sure it is postmarked by this day or it won’t be counted.
- Nov. 8 - Election Day! Polls will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can drop off your mail ballot until 8 p.m.
✅ Voter quick links:
- Track your mail ballot
- Register to vote
- How and where can you vote?
- Learn more about candidates and issues
🏛 House & Senate debates:
- Senate: Sen. Mike Lee and Evan McMullin
- 4th Congressional: Darlene McDonald and January Walker (Rep. Burgess Owens did not show up)
- 3rd Congressional: Rep. John Curtis and Glenn Wright
- 2nd Congressional: Rep. Chris Stewart, Nick Mitchell and Cassie Easley
- 1st Congressional: Rep. Blake Moore and Rick Jones
- Get judicial evaluations at judges.utah.gov
- Wanna make informed votes on judges? Utah makes it easier with a handy website