From Brigham City to BYU, it’s the economy!
This week, we hit the road to find out what’s on voters’ minds from Brigham City to Brigham Young University. And while we drove down Fruit Way, it’s not all peachy with the economy. Like much of the rest of the country, people are worried about housing and inflation. That Great Salty Lake is also on Utahns’ list.
- Actual Utahns!!
- Jason Perry, Director of the Hinckley Institute of Politics
- Morgan Lyon Cotti, Associate Director of the Hinckley Institute of Politics
Recommended Reading and Listening:
- Saving the Great Salt Lake polls strong, but some Utahns don’t hear the urgency locally
- Voter turnout will make or break the Rep. Phil Lyman vs. Davina Smith race
- Utah’s apartment building spree isn’t satiating its hunger for housing
- Utah’s $55 million for affordable housing is a start, but only goes so far
- What would it take to solve Utah’s housing crisis?