How Can Your Voice Be Heard In Utah Politics?
You don’t have to run for office and you don’t have to become a political journalist to have a place in Utah politics. There’s room for ALL KINDS of involvement, but it can be hard to know what’s effective and what’s just noise. So, Sonja and Emily will walk us through how to go from informed to engaged in Utah, no matter what your political persuasion is.
- Dominick Bolden, Salt Lake City resident
- Susi Feltch-Malohifo’ou, executive director and co-founder of PIK2AR
Recommended Reading and Listening:
- Quizzes from Better Utah Institute to help you figure out your civic engagement style: Civic engagement toolkit
- Use this tool to find your state legislator and their contact information: Utah State Legislative District Maps
- How to participate in the legislative session remotely: The Utah Legislative Session Is Unusual This Year: Here’s How To Make Your Voice Heard
- The Utah Legislature’s guide to legislative stuff: Legislative Guide
- State Street has been building a foundation to understand how Utah politics works. Listen back to other episodes to equip yourself if/when you want to participate: State Street Season 1