Stream KUER's Regular Programming During Special Coverage
KUER will air NPR’s live coverage of the Senate impeachment trial on all of our radio stations around the state and on all digital platforms. During live coverage (schedule), here's how to listen:
- 90.1 FM along the Wasatch Front or on a station in KUER’s statewide broadcast network. (Here’s how to find a station near you.
- Stream the coverage at KUER.org
- Listen on the KUER app. Download it for iPhone/iOS or Android.
- Tell your smartspeaker to “play KUER”
Looking for regular programming? Since many of our midday shows will be preempted during special coverage, KUER will make our regular daytime programming available via a separate channel:
- Stream the “regular programming” channel on KUER.org
- Listen on the KUER app -- look for the “regular programming” tab. Download the app for iPhone/iOS or Android.
- Listen via HD radio on KUER-2. Please note: You must have a radio capable of receiving HD broadcasts (look for the icon). Also: Our HD service is not available in all parts of the state.
BBC World Service listeners: KUER is preempting BBC on HD-2 during the impeachment inquiry’s public hearings. Please listen to the World Service online at KUER.org during the hearings.
KUER is broadcasting the Senate trial live as part of our statewide news mission and our commitment to public service. Please note: Live events are unpredictable, so many of our regular programs will be preempted, including The Takeaway, Fresh Air and All Things Considered. Please check KUER.org and our social media for regular updates about our broadcast schedule.
As always, please send us your feedback about our programming and news coverage.