KUER's Fifth Design Our Hoodie Contest
Update: Applications are now closed and the winner has been notified. Keep an eye out for the winning design during our Fall Fund Drive, Sept. 25 - Oct. 1!
It's time for our fifth "Design Our Hoodie" contest! Paint, draw and doodle your way onto KUER’s next piece of station swag. We want to see your artistic rendering of KUER, so feel free to get creative! You are welcome to incorporate our current logo in your design, or leave it out. A selection committee of KUER staffers will choose the winner in time for our Fall Fund Drive, when several hundred of the limited edition hoodies (featuring the winning design) will be offered as a thank you gift.
Please submit your design for the 2021 KUER Hoodie Design Contest via this form. The contest runs from Thursday, Jul. 22 - Wednesday, Aug. 25. All entries will be considered. You may submit multiple entries. The winning artist will be notified by Monday, Sept. 6, and mentioned on-air, online and on social media during KUER's Fall Fund Drive. The winner will also receive four hoodies, a gift bag of KUER swag and a $100 Amazon gift card. (Total value not to exceed $300)
Entries must be received by Aug. 25, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MDT to be considered.
Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 4 colors without blends or shading.
- Maximum size is 12"x12" for each side. Artist may submit a design for the front, back or both sides of the hoodie.
- Design must be submitted in a vector file (.eps preferred) with at least 300 dpi.
- File size is limited to 1GB. If you need to send a larger file, please email Renee Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional submission methods.
Remember that you are designing for clothing. The hoodie will have the design featured on the back, front or both. Hoodie style and color may be suggested by the artist, but will be determined by the KUER staff. Winning artist may be asked to meet with printing company to slightly alter the design if necessary for better printing.
If you would like to use KUER's logo, download the jpg file. If you would like a vector version of the logo, or have any additional questions, please email Senior Graphic Designer Renee Bright at email@example.com.
- The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
- The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrants ownership rights.
- The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene or deemed otherwise inappropriate by KUER.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to KUER and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants KUER the right to release their name and address (city and state only).
- Winner will be determined by a vote of at least 15 KUER staff. In the event of a tie, winner will be determined by coin toss.