We’re still in the same ol’ Utah, right?
When we examined some of the better-known stereotypes about Utah, we started to realize there’s not just one version of Utah. So how do you run a state that is changing so fast? To get answers, we asked Gov. Spencer Cox himself for his thoughts on Utah’s changes and how he approaches the job.
- Utah Gov. Spencer J. Cox
Recommended Reading and Listening:
- What Gov. Cox thinks about the shifting politics and identity of the ‘New Utah’
- Prosperity, population growth and housing are the forces shaping a ‘New Utah’
- They’re packed ‘like sardines’ at city hall so St. George is building a new one
- As growth clogs I-15, UTA says FrontRunner — with investments — is poised to meet demand
- Utah is young but still needs to get ready for a population that’s growing older
- Utah is working on a recreation plan to ease crowding, climate and other pressures