CALLING ALL ARTISTS! We're holding our 2nd "design our hoodie" contest, and we want your help. Show your love for KUER by create a trendy, unique, classy, stylish, or wacky design that displays what KUER means to you! Submit your design before midnight on Friday, September 11th to be considered. A selection committee at KUER will choose the winner in time for KUER's Fall Fund Drive, where the hoodie (with the winning design) will be offered as a thank you gift!
We will be printing several hundred of these limited edition hoodies for the Fall 2015 Fund Drive, so if you want your artwork to be seen on the backs of hundreds of KUER supporters around the state, submit an idea! And check out the winning design from our last hoodie contest for inspiration. All entries will be considered. Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 4 colors without blends or shading.
- Maximum size is 12"x12".
- Design must be submitted in a vector file (.eps preferred) with at least 300 dpi.
- Remember that your design will be on a hoodie, so a simpler, easily transferable design may be preferred during the selection process.
- The zip-up hoodie will be a lightweight material with the design featured on the back. Hoodie color will most likely be black, but artists may suggest another color with design submission.
- Please include "KUER" somewhere in your design. If you would like to use KUER's logo, download the .jpg here or email Renee Bright for a vector version. KUER's logo will also be placed on front of hoodie.
- Winning artist may be asked to meet with printing company to slightly alter the design if necessary for better printing.
- You may submit multiple entries.
- Winning artist will be mentioned on-air, on kuer.org, and on social media during KUER's Fall Fund Drive (October 5-9, 2015) at a minimum value of $1,000. Additionally, the winning artist will receive a free hoodie with the printed design. No cash prize will be awarded. The design is a donation to the station.
- Email your submission to Renee Bright at email@example.com. Please include your full name, email, phone number and mailing address with the submission.
The contest begins Thursday, August 13th, 2015 and runs through midnight on September 11th, 2015. The winner will be notified on or before Friday, September 18th, 2015.
All entries and questions are to be emailed to Renee Bright at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received by September 11, 2015 at 11:59pm MST to be considered. All entries will become property of KUER and therefore, may be used at a later date.
- The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant.
- The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligation that limits the Entrants ownership rights.
- The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in order to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene or deemed otherwise inappropriate by KUER.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to KUER and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants KUER the right to release their name and address (city and state only).