Take the Sustainer Challenge!
Our Fall Fund Drive is coming up on October 5th – 9th, and thanks to our 5,500 sustainers, the fund drive is nearly half as long as it used to be - only 5 days!
But we'd like to issue a challenge to KUER sustainers: can you persuade fellow listeners to support the station? Think about what convinced you to become a sustainer and all of the reasons you give each month. Record your public radio pitch, and we'll use it during the Fall Fund Drive to rally listeners to help fund the programs they love! Take a moment and share with us what it is about KUER that you enjoy. It's simple - just follow these 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Choose your script!
Start with this: This is (first and last name) from (city). I’ve been a KUER sustainer for (amount of time).
Then choose a prompt:
· The last time I cried while listening to KUER was when I heard ________________________.
· My most memorable driveway moment was ______________________________________.
· My favorite laugh-out-loud memory was _________________________________________.
· Or, write your own!
Step 2: Record!
Choose one of these two ways to send us your voice:
1. Call and leave us a voicemail at (801) 581-7549 (think of RadioLab, people!)
2. Record a voice memo on your smart phone and email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Bask in your newfound radio glory!
Click the links below to hear some samples.